- Whilst dogs and cats are not permitted onsite for our owners and holidaymakers, we would welcome Assistance/guide dogs, but would need to be notified about them prior to arrival (please bring registered assistance dog i.d.)
- The nearest shop is approximately ¼ mile away, just south of the level crossing at Wick. There is a new Morrisons supermarket 1 mile south of the Park with café, and a parade of shops at Wick including a Pharmacy and cash point, approximately 1.1 miles south of the park. The town of Littlehampton is approximately 2 miles south of the park, with a full range of shops and restaurants. The nearest mobility shop is in Ash Lane near the Co-Operative supermarket in Rustington, four miles east of the park. There are mobility scooters available for hire in Littlehampton opposite Anchor Springs car park.
- There is a local doctors surgery at Arundel, approximately 2 miles North of the park, that is prepared to take on patients on a short-term basis. The local Pharmacy at Wick will deliver prescriptions to the park.
- The 700 bus service operates from Arundel to Littlehampton and beyond. This has stops within 200 metres of the park entrance. The service runs every half hour in each direction during Monday to Saturday, but there is currently no Sunday service (a limited operation may be in effect during the Summer months). Local taxis are readily available.
Caravan Holiday Hire Fleet
- None of the caravan holiday homes for hire have any special adaptations for the use of persons with a disability.
- None of the caravans for hire have ramped access. Each entrance is provided with either two or three tread steps with handrails. The step width is, on average, 31cm with the depth of each tread being 21cm.
- Each entrance door is approximately 71cm wide. Internal doors vary in width depending on the age and make of the caravan.
- Parking is either adjacent to the caravan holiday home (in good weather), or on the nearby road verge, or in one of three car parks situated at either the entrance, middle, or end of the park.