BROOKSIDE (Brookside Holiday Camp. Ltd.) CARAVAN HOLIDAY CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
1. The booking constitutes a contract between the caravan owner (the owner) and the caravan hirer (the hirer) in the terms of the completed booking application and acceptance forms but is always limited by the agreement or license, and the conditions thereof, (the licence) granted to the owner by Brookside Holiday Camp Ltd (the Company). During the period of the booking the owner grants to the hirer entitlement to use the owner’s caravan at the Company’s Brookside park and the facilities of the park in compliance with the licence but not otherwise. The Company shall not be held responsible for any action, default or negligence either on the part of the owner or of the hirer.
2. A deposit in the amount stated in the Company’s current list of letting caravans is payable to the owner on booking. The balance of the account must be paid to the owner at least 21 days before the commencement of the holiday and if not received by that time the owner may consider the booking cancelled and instruct the Company not to admit the hirer. Any alterations made to the booking are subject to availability and after 7 days from the booking date there is a £5 administration fee.
3. The Company reserves the right to cancel the booking or to terminate the occupancy at any time (i) if there is any breach of these conditions by the hirer or of the licence by the owner, (ii) if the hirer or his/her party does not conform to the details given in the application form, (iii) if the hirer or his/her party does anything which disturbs the reasonable enjoyment of other users of the park or the surroundings, and upon request by any member of the park staff or other proper authority does not cease and refrain from repeating this and from causing any similar disturbance, (iv) due to circumstances beyond its control. In any such case no liability shall fall on the Company.
4. Should the booking be cancelled or the occupancy terminated by the hirer for any reason, or by the owner on account of any breach of these conditions by the hirer, then the owner shall retain the deposit and the hirer’s liability to pay the balance shall be in no way diminished, except that where the owner is able successfully to re-
5. The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for hirer’s loss, damage or personal injury occurring in or about the caravans. Whether in or about the caravans or elsewhere on the park the owner and the hirer shall observe and perform all reasonable steps for securing the safety and security of all persons and property and in particular the hirer shall provide an appropriate level of supervision and assistance for any children and elderly or disabled people in his/her party.
6. The owner will make the caravan available to the hirer fully equipped except for linen (bed linen may be provided if so indicated) and in a clean and tidy condition at the commencement of the period of hire. The hirer may collect the caravan key/s either from the owner or from the Company’s park office. The hirer must check the caravan’s inventory on arrival and report to the owner any shortages, breakages or damage and thereafter must report and pay for any such as they occur during his/her occupancy and shall be liable to pay for any such that he/she fails to report. The hirer shall also secure that the caravan is left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the period of hire and must return the caravan key/s to the Company’s park office or to the owner before leaving the park.
7. The hirer shall abide by the rules and restrictions published about the park by notice or any other means.
8. The caravan must not be occupied, for the purpose of sleeping, by more persons than there are berths provided.
9. The hirer must not bring any dog or other domestic pet into the caravan or onto the Company’s property.
PLEASE NOTE. If there is any difficulty in making the balance payment by the due date, or if for any reason you have to cancel the booking, do not wait for the due date but let the owner know the circumstances AT ONCE in order that you may be given any possible assistance.
Brookside Holiday Camp Ltd., Lyminster, Littlehampton, West Sussex. BN17 7QE Tel/Fax : (01903) 713292 Email : email@example.com